- Paris Daily Photo, you know.
- Little Brown Pen is gorgeous. I especially love Nichole's Paris Color Project. I'd love to do something like that for the District. Basically, this blog is everything I wish I could do with mine.
- From Me To You is not just about Paris. The rest of the blog is pretty too, but the Paris section is so pretty it aches a little.
- Codzienny Paryz, Elsa's daily Paris photo blog, is not just gorgeous, but also impressively trilingual.
- David Lebovitz: living the sweet life in Paris covers my two favorite topics--Paris and food. That makes this blog just about perfect. But before you click, just a warning, don't lick your screen, folks.
Now, back to DC! On Friday afternoons in the summer, a jazz band sets up next to the fountain and the entire park fills up with picnickers sharing cool pitchers of sangria sold from carts around the garden. And when there's a blanket covered with an assortment of cheese and desserts and surrounded by a group of good friends, it's better than daydreaming.
Inside the garden as it rained.